Friday, January 6, 2012

A new year!

Well, it's 2012! I have been terrible at blogging- yet I miss doing it! It's so fun to look back at how things have changed. Annaliese joined our family on November 30th 2010 and she just turned 13 months and Caleb is 4 1/2. I have been home with the kids full time until October then I started working every other weekend (4 days a month) plus some half shifts here and there. I find it challenging to stay home- but fun. Kevin and I got married in May in Del Mar California and I am so blessed to have him as my husband! This year we are working on getting a 3 bedroom house (only renting as we would love to move out west within the next 2 years), and a bigger car- we are wanting to expand our family and go for baby number 3 but we need more room! Here are some pictures :)


Annaliese Joy Levine 11/30/2010

My goofy Caleb! Never a dull moment!

She loves to play Peek-a-boo!

In California for our Christmas on our way to Disneyland!

Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier

Universal Studios

Studio Tours

My awesome family!

Sponge Bob wacked him with his arm! I didn't know that til after the picture!

Right now Caleb goes to preschool 2 days a week, is in preschool gymnastics once a week and has gym/swim once a week- he needs lots to keep him busy! We got C and baby A enrolled in Kindermusik starting in a week as well which is always fun! We are all wimps with the cold so we hibernate having lots to do in the winter keeps us out of the cave! That's all for now! Gotta get back into blogging, this is fun! Even if I don't have any followers- it's kinda like journaling which I love anyway ;)




No comments: