Saturday, January 7, 2012

Too much media!

A day I wish the kids would of slept a bit longer! Caleb would watch TV all day if I let him and honestly some days it's tempting to let him! He got an hour in this morning which seems like way too much TV, yet I needed that hour of sleep! I have actually been debating putting the TV in the attic so it's not so tempting, as now Caleb just expects that it will be there to entertain him. I will admit since little A came along he has been spending way too much time with his electronic baby sitter- I finally put my foot down and am making him only have at the extreme 2 hours TOTAL in a day (which adds up VERY fast!).
Kevin worked nights last night so it's always a challenge to keep the kids quiet enough not to wake him. The house is just not big enough for a person to sleep quietly (especially if you know my boy!).
As I sit here trying to wake up with my coffee I am wishing it wasn't so much work to get to the Y! I feel great after I work out but the packing the kids, packing me, getting everyone loaded into the car, dropped off at the kids club, going to park the car is a workout enough!! Then I go workout, go get the car, get everyone loaded and get home and I feel like I had 3 workouts. Maybe i'll just wait until Kevin gets up then sneak out by myself for a bit! Though when Kevin gets up I am ready for my nap!! Oh - life as a mom!

No comments: