So C gets up at 7 again asking to watch Curious George and get him a "snack", I am already awake but SO tired. My instinct is to just 'sleep a little more', but I know if I do that there is no way I will get a quiet time in, so I force myself to get up. Spending time with God was good this morning- short and sweet but enough to get my fill for the day. Of course C woke up baby A and when she is awake there is no quiet time. I always say I will sleep a little longer and then spend time with God when A goes down for her nap- but it never happens, I know that I have to do it right away in the morning before the kids are up.
Well Kevin came home from work at about 8 and I was lucky enough to have Caleb all ready for school so I didn't have to drive him... lucky me! I did get to go back to sleep for a bit but I am convinced I could sleep all day and I would still be tired- the answer- not coffee! Coffee actually seems to make me MORE tired- hmmm.. crack? No... Going to bed earlier- yes and running- I feel so great after I run! I have energy, motivation and inspiration- So after I watch my darling little "niece" Jovie today I am off to the Y! If I had to take C to school today I would of gone right after I dropped him off- but it's so dang cold out! Well, I am staring at a large basket of laundry who has my number!
No comments:
Post a Comment