Monday, January 30, 2012

I have earned peace and quiet today!

Wow! He is so quiet when he is asleep!


C has been especially challenging today- Louder than usual, doing exactly the opposite of what I ask today and sneaky! During his gymnastics class he was not listening to his teacher and it took everything in me to go redirect- but they have a very clear policy of not parenting while they are in class. I don't know what was up! I guess most days we have good days- though his energy level takes lots of patience and grace, but today was a day I needed lots of deep breaths and super natural exchanges!
We are moving into a bigger place in a month- I will be very relieved to have lots of space for C to gallop, jump and be a boy! Now it's just really using the time that he is in school to pack and clean- because it's very hard when he is there to do it! As I have been going through his room and packing- I realized how he had WAY too many toys- 2 big black garbage bags full are going to Goodwill!
Baby A is good- though she must of woke up on the wrong side of the crib today because she was crabby! She still really isn't using words- I would be worried about it as today she turned 14 months but my sister who is a child educator says no need to worry! Mr. C had 200 words at 15 months- crazy!! Well- dishes, pack up C's lunch and off to bed!



No comments: