Friday, January 13, 2012

Gratitude

Today I reflect on gratitude, I feel so blessed as I look at my life right now. My kids have enriched my lives so much and my husband is my best friend, I can't imagine life without him. So here is my list of just a few of the things I am super grateful for!

- My relationship with God
- My kids
- My husband
- Our health
- Our duplex
- Being able to only work every other weekend
- 2 running cars
- A garage
- Money to buy food
- A membership to the Y
- To not have much debt
- Heat/running water
- To no longer have to be a single mom
- That Kevin spoils me
- My sisters/family
- My friends
- Our church
- That Kevin and I are on the same page as wanting to move soonish
- Kevin's job and that he got grants for school
- Caleb's preschool

My list could go on and on and on, I feel like we have been given so much right now. It's easy to get caught up in what we don't have but when I look at all I do have I feel so blessed! Thank you God!

It's very very cold today and baby just went down for a nap- C is playing Legos and I HAVE to PUSH myself to get to the Y before the childcare closes!

No comments: