Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Been way too long!











Well hello, not sure if anyone even checks this anymore being that I haven't updated in FOREVER, but life happened this became low on the priority list and here we are. Things have been for the most part good. I never understood before why the best things in life were considered to be the most stressful, but now I do. I met my life partner and Caleb's life dad (Kevin) last year, and now we are engaged and gearing up for hopefully an October wedding. I am pregnant with number 2, who is due on November 29th, 2010. I am so excited.
Not having help with Caleb til he was 2 and being use to how hard single parenting was and getting so comfortable with how life was and then having a very helpful man who takes at least half the burden it has been so much more sweet! I wouldn't take back my single years with Caleb for anything, as it makes me appreciate what I have so much more!!
Kevin and I begin the premarital class at our church tomorrow, to help build a good foundation for our marriage. Had we of done things by the cookie cutout, we would of waited til after we were married before we had another addition, but my whole life, I have always veered off the cookie sheet and I am OK with that.
I haven't been working for a couple months now, before I was just working every other weekend, but I haven't even done that. I have been home with Caleb which I have really enjoyed! I am 11 weeks now and when I hit the 13 week mark I think then I will start picking up a day or 2 a week. Well Caleb is begging me to put together his train set. Off I go!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I don't know what pulled me to check your blog today. I didn't expect anything new... good surprise=)

Anonymous said...

Holly! So glad I found the link to your blog in a bunch of old emails I was going to DELETE! I am glad life is going well for you. Your baby is just the cutest :-) I'll send you an email later. I hope you still have the hotmail address. God bless you and your family.

Wendy McCourry (Annie Taylor-Newman's mom)