Thursday, January 19, 2012

A lovely day inside!



I opted out of any kind of outside world contact as it's well below zero here! So A and I are hanging out at home while C is at school- nice and quiet around here.
Annaliese has been great about no more bottles- way easier than I thought it would be! She is having a hard time learning to use her sippy cup, but it's fine if I hold if for her. Caleb and I have been working on reading, I checked out some fun materials to help him learn to read, puzzles and flash cards, also with every story I have been having him sound out some of the words- he gets very irritated though and says "ughh! can't you just read it!??", so the puzzles are more fun for him. I can't believe he will be 5 in June- where has the time gone??
I got a new camera- a NIKON 8100, so far I have just been learning how to use it! I really want to get photoshop- but right now our budget doesn't allow it. I want to get more into photography- I use to love it! amazing how much things change when kiddos come along!
Running is going really well! I got up to running 2 miles without stopping- which is good for me! I am taking a day off today but will hopefully do my Windsor Pilates video a bit later.
Here are a couple picture with the new camera.


Here, have a cheerio!
Last night, her bottle before bed, she LOVES this time!
Cheese!
She is such a cutie!

No comments: