Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Recent pictures of the big boy!!

This is when Caleb is past mad and unhappy.. usually hunger does this, notice the red face!! He has this undying fear that I am going to starve him or something.

These bears are Caleb's best friends, he just laughs, smiles and talks to them whenever they are in sight!

Caleb LOVES Dawn, she has been sooo helpful and really great to have around! Caleb is really excited to go to her wedding next month! Dawn gave him a mohawk in this picture.


Connie and Caleb have a very special bond.




Premature balding?




I love that face.





Caleb's fussy face






Tummy time







Serious face







Soooo precious.. 4 1/2 weeks









Naps are the best!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holly,
What a cutie you have! You have been truely blest. I am sure you will be a great mommy. Just love him and pray daily for him and he will grow up to be a wonderful son and a man of God.

Love and prayers,
Wendy McCourry (Annie's mom)