Friday, August 17, 2007

No more casts!!!

Once the brace is on.. he doesn't seem to know it's there. This picture was taken right before Auntie Connie and us went for a walk.

He isn't exactly happy here but it shows how I can slip the footed sleepers over his little brace. That is a 3-6month outfit... he is only 8 weeks today!!!

He was so tired here he fell asleep right on the changing table!


Here is Caleb's new brace! Much better than the casts!!


This picture was taken right after Caleb's first bath in the tub with me after he got his cast off.



Caleb is out of his casts now. His very last one came off on wednesday. He now has a little brace with blue straps. I will post pictures of it very soon. It's so nice to see his cute little knee. I can also put footed sleepers on him now, I just have to put them over the brace. The brace.. or "S.M.O", is hard to put on so I hope it gets easier.. Caleb is less than thrilled to have it put on.. so we will both have to get used to it. I just thank God that we are blessed to live in a country where he can get it corrected instead of having to just have it crooked the rest of his life.

No comments: