This picture is funny...
He was really sleepy here!
He was talking about something..

This is Caleb's very first cast with cousin Melina
The castings had been a nightmare for the first 5 weeks. The people who were doing them were inexperienced with them and I had to have 3 casts cut off due to Caleb screaming in pain because they were either too tight or cutting into him. The casts never looked professional and it gave me super anxiety to not know if the next one would leave him screaming in pain, not to mention the fact that they weren't even hardly straightening his foot!! I finally put my foot down and demanded that he be seen by someone else. Steve has been working with him and it has been a huge relief. He doesn't cry, I have never had a problem with one of his casts after Steve puts one on and his foot is fully corrected!! Horray for assertiveness!!
Here are pictures of some of Caleb's casts. He has had about 14-15 of them!! 2 of them I kept because he kicked them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment