Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Caleb is here!!











Caleb entered the world by c-section at 4:19am on sunday June 24th. I had a really rough labor and unfortunately the epidural didn't work on me and I had zero natural endorphins from my body because they gave me pitocin to speed up the labor because it wasn't progressing. Needless to say it was the worse pain I could ever imagine pain to be!!!! Connie was amazing help and support and couldn't of imagined how it would of all gone without her there! Beautiful Caleb was born weighing 8lbs, 2.9oz, 19.5inches long. I was too drugged up to really see him but Auntie Connie took on the lead and even cut the cord. So Connie and I call Caleb "our baby" because she took on the father role in the cord cutting=0) She also was able to go with him when he got his first bath and she was great and even took pictures.


Caleb was born with a positional club foot,the doctors think it was wedged on my spine just long enough to make it crooked... you can see it in one of these bath pictures. He has had to go through several castings and and now has a brace he will wear for several months, his foot looks great now!!



No comments: