"More rain!!"
Ready? Set? GO!
Caleb, Rachel and Momma
Running with the umbrella
Jumping with the umbrella
Sliding down the skate ramp
Playing in a puddleCaleb, Butter and Grandma
Lots has been going on lately. I just graduated with my RN with a 4.0! I was in survival mode for a long time and feel I can finally come out! My plans for the summer are to study for boards, take my boards and search for jobs! I want to move very badly, especially while Caleb is still a wee one:) I am just in search of a job that will pay for my move, which is important right now.
Caleb will be 2 next month and I am so amazed at how much he has changed! He is so smart!! He has mastered matching games and the wooden puzzles, he says several several words and is able to make his needs and desires known to me which is really helpful! He helps me clean up his toys FINALLY, and of course he throws lots of tantrums. As far as the tantrums go... i have found that when I take the time to acknowledge his point of view and how he is feeling they end really quickly, then there is distraction which works like a charm and then there is plain old "get over it we need to go", I usually save those for when he is in the middle of the street or similiar:) He poops on the potty almost everyday, due to the fact that God decided to give him man intestines and his poops are so big they won't come out any other way!! He started a new daycare last week which he LOVES. Nancy is still watching him but i want to work a .8 this summer so he goes to the daycare 2 days a week and is with Nancy the rest of the time. Thats all for now!
4 comments:
Yay for updates! Love all the pictures. Hard to believe he'll already be turning two! CONGRATS on graduating with a 4.0!!! I hope you are able to find the perfect job that pays for you move so you can get the heck out of there!!! Sometimes a change of scene is just what we need. As for pooping in the potty, that sounds incredible. I'm finally getting Lawson to tell me when he poops in his diaper (sometimes). We'll be working on that soon! Keep the updates coming! It was fun to see your blog pop up on my blog list!!!
It sounds like things are really coming together for you! Good job on graduating with a 4.0! I can't believe Caleb is so grown up! It doesn't take long does it?
He's so grown up! What a cutie!
Post a Comment