Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas and after

He is such a little cutie (I think)
(I used product in hair... shhh)

Playing with rice
Playing with dried beansHe is such a cheese ball
His new train set from Auntie Charlotte and family
Playing piano with his cousin
My brother in law dressed up as santa when we were in the cities for Christmas.... it was funny
Watching the kids open presents
Finally got him to sit still for a picture!!
Gave him a book to entertain him for a split second so I could get a picture!
Bringing me books to read












3 comments:

Ms Crazy Princess said...

I love the hairdo!

Ms Crazy Princess said...

Also.. I tagged your blog for an award! Check out my blog. :)

Ms Crazy Princess said...

Thanks for the comment! :) I do try to stay real. I know way too many people that are fake.. and I hate it. I don't have too much to write about, but hey.. that's life, right? I guess sometimes it's good to have NOTHING to write about. I just can't wait to move so I have some good stuff to write about.. lol.. and lots of PICTURES to show!!