Saturday, March 22, 2008

My vain attempt at cute Easter pictures...















I guess he did pretty good in these pictures being that the poor guy is fighting a double ear infection=o( He has had between a 103-104 fever the last couple days.

He will be entering his 9th month on monday... the day after Easter!! I cannot find where the time went!!! It's crazy because I feel like I have known him forever and yet at the same time I feel like it hasn't been that long since he has been around.

Having a stationary baby isn't that bad.... I dont' have a thing child-proofed in my place yet.... I guess I dont' want to take a ton of time and energy doing it just to do it again when we move in 2 months!!

I think Caleb said his first word the other day... the cat jumped on the bed and he said "kkk kkk" (I have been calling the cat "kiki" to him) It may have been a coincidence but who knows!!












No comments: