Caleb has been changing so much, even his cry is changing. I took him to physical therapy yesterday to evaluate his foot to make sure we are on the right page for range of motion and all that, well thank God we went, just by fluke they did a whole ability assessment and it turns out he needs PT for his hips, he can't crawl because his hips are hyper extended because his bar was too wide in the beginning of the bar wear. So I am going to start taking him 2 times a week to work on crawling and to give his foot a good stretch. Other than the crawling/mobility stuff he is above his age for the rest of the stuff=o). Our doctor went home sick for his last foot appt which was a big bummer, that was the appointment to see if he could get his bar off during the day. We go down this coming tuesday. I have been taking his bar off for about 5 hours a day, instead of all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment