Sunday, November 18, 2007

Caleb will be 5 months next week!

My baby boy has been working hard on his bottom teeth.. from the looks of it they are all coming in at once!! Lets hope thats not the case! He now rolls over from his back to his front and he has been rolling over from his front to his back for a long time now.. since he was barely 2 months!! He also is pushing all the way up with is hands and is starting to get his butt up a little bit while doing it.. this all smells like crawling is in the near future to me (look out breakables and choking hazards!!). He is having a hard time with me being gone in the evenings and having to be in a new place almost every time I have to go to work so Im looking for a new job. I wish my current job had openings in the day but they don't=0( Caleb only has to wear his cast for 2 more weeks then he will be bound by the boots and bar. Other than that he is such a happy easy going baby and I love him sooooooooooooooooo much. I'll put up pictures soon=0)

No comments: