Sunday, July 20, 2008

Almost a big 13 month old!!

Sorry it's been so long! It's been a busy last month or so... first it was Caleb's big 1 year b-day. then my sister got married, then I worked 12 days on a paycheck for my Oregon trip, then my friend Amanda got married and then I went to Oregon for 5 days!! It was my first time leaving Caleb for that long and it was fun... but hard. I missed him soooo much!! We are happy to be re-united!
Caleb still isn't walking, just along furniture and if you hold his hands with your fingers. He is wearing the boots and bar 16 hours a day until the middle of August then he will go to only nights again. He says many words... hard to keep track if he means to or not.. mostly yes. His sentence.... "I get up". Anyway onto some pictures...

This one is so pitiful I just love it
Caleb and auntie Dawn at Amanda's wedding
His new chair that he likes
Big boy!!
He was busy watching baby einstein
Action shot
His cousin Hayden... they are twins! About 5 weeks apart
Sitting in cousin Braylan's carseat
Swimming at the hotel we stayed at when we went to Connie's wedding






2 comments:

Brandee said...

Love the blankie! Avery is very attached to his and after 2 years it's begun to get holes! Did Amanda O. get married or was it another Amanda?

Lesley & Wes said...

Caleb is just getting more and more handsome by the minute!

How much longer with the boots and bar before he's done?