Friday, June 13, 2008

OK it's about time for another update..

Wowy it's been a busy last few weeks! I have been picking up extra days at work for my upcoming Oregon trip in July.
I cannot believe that Caleb will be 1 year old on June 24th!!! My friend Katie has a baby 3 days younger than Caleb so we are going to do their 1 year birthdays together, it should be fun=o)
Caleb is working on 3 teeth right now, 2 molars and another front tooth which would make 11 teeth!!! I am still nursing him 2 times a day (morning and night), and he hasn't even thought about biting me in months (good guy=o)). He has a few words that he says now, mainly "no no", "a da"(all done), "KK KK"(kitty), "ma ma", "mo"(more) and other words that im not sure if he is intending to say or not.
As you will se in the pictures, he is re-casted, it was pretty much inevitable anyway but because of his allergic reaction to amoxi, his feet were balloons and I couldn't put his night shoes on his feet for 4 nights and his foot had turned in quite a bit. I would rather have it now instead of when it's 90 degrees out and he is walking!! so we have 3 more weeks of that then back into the night time shoes. He is SUCH A TROOPER!! he doesn't care one bit about his cast and it sure doesn't slow him down! OK OK now for the pictures=o)

End of the year pool party for ECFE ( he is such a people watcher, I think he had more fun doing that than being in the pool!)


Still my sweet little guy (a nursing picture=o))
Before he was casted he was starting to get up from standing from the floor

His first beach/sand experience, he loved the sand, first he looked at me and smiled with it in his hands...
Then he ate it....
Then he crawled on it....
Then he just took off crawling as fast as he could, it was hilarious... If you look really closely you can see how far he got.. (don't worry, the picture makes it look farther than it really was)
This picture is suppose to go before the one above it. When i called his name and clapped my hands, he crawled right back like a dog, it was really funny.Having some dinner at Hell's Kitchen
How on earth am I suppose to keep an 11 month old off of the cast??!Messy and a bit tired...
Auntie Connie and Caleb with his red cast (Nancy (caleb's care provider), took him to his casting appointment and picked red, it's actually quite cuteThis is a tunnel auntie Cindy is loaning us to try to discourage Caleb from standing on his cast.. he LOVES it, the cat and him chase each other through it

I have been working on getting him use to playing in the play pen alone, he is doing a super job! It's good for him to have the alone time, and it helps when i have to take a shower or run downstairs quick (he was caught digging in the toilet once last week and eating a raw egg I left out on accident while i was cleaning the fridge), he is starting his toddler naughty stages!

























No comments: